Prague Guide ~ Prague Tours ~ Czech Tours
5 Stars on TripAdvisor: Best quality for reasonable prices
My goal is to treat you and all your questions individually. I will make the most out of your stay by arranging various travel services: Prague Tours, Day trips from Prague – Czech Tours, Eastern Europe Tours and many others. Book a tour and receive a present! Jay Pesta, your Private Prague Guide. Tel (Mo-Fri, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. GMT+1): +420-773-103-102, Emergency Tel (24/7): +420-608-866-454. Skype:
Eastern Europe Tours
Prague to Vienna – Vienna to Prague via Cesky Krumlov
Prague to Budapest – Budapest to Prague via Bratislava
Book a Tour And Receive a Present – Supporting a Charity!
Book any of small group walking Prague Tours, private Day Trips from Prague or Eastern Europe Tours and and receive a present: original map of Prague with discount coupons on traditional souvenirs and the Prague souvenir magnet supporting a charity!
Why Choose a Private Prague Guide?
Licensed, Enthusiastic & Fun Prague Guides!
Private Prague Guide represents a personally and carefully hand-picked group of licensed and custom-oriented Prague guides who know all the ins and outs and can make the most out of your stay in the Czech Republic.
8 REASONS TO HIRE A PRIVATE TOUR GUIDE / DRIVER-GUIDE
• SPECIALLY TRAINED GUIDES: All guides are fully licensed, fluent in foreign languages and fun!
• INDIVIDUAL APPROACH: You don’t have to run after an umbrella together with 50 other people.
• PICK-UP AT AGREED TIME & PLACE: You decide, not us.
• FLEXIBLE TOURS: You will choose the pace. You can change the course of the tour at any time.
• TAILOR-MADE TOURS: We will gladly tailor a tour according to your wishes.
• INVALUABLE ADVICE: You will get advice on dining venues, culture, tips for remaining days, etc.
• MORE TIME FOR SIGHTSEEING: Our cars and vans are faster than big buses. You will have more time for sightseeing compared to the big bus tours.
• GREAT REFERENCES: Recommended by Michelin, Fodor´s, Expedia and Tripadvisor.com.
Prague Guide – Prague´s Most Popular Sights
Prague´s Old Town ~ Astronomical Clock ~ Prague Jewish Quarter ~ Charles Bridge ~ Prague´s Lesser Town ~ Prague Castle ~ St.Vitus Cathedral ~ Check out our dazzling tours: Prague Tours ~ Day Trips from Prague ~ Eastern Europe Tours ~Learn about Czech Souvenirs
Prague Blog – Articles about Prague and the Czech Republic
Enjoy our weekly articles about Czech culture, cuisine, holidays, anniversaries, traditions, history and much more on our Prague Blog.
Join Prague Guide on Facebook
Prague Weather Forecast
Cloudy. Light breeze.
Clear sky. Light breeze.
Clear sky. Light breeze.
Light rain. Light breeze.
Clear sky. Gentle breeze.
Clear sky. Light air.