Prague is a very busy turist destination and you can get to the very historical center without having to join the crowds only by means of a romantic boat ride. You will cruise under the 600 year old Charles Bridge and along the most significant monuments in the Old Town and Little Quarter while enjoying your drink and dinner.
This is the only luxury dinner cruises in Prague where you will served at your table (instead of a buffet dinner).
Sweet Prague Essential – seats in the main part of the boat,
max. capacity 32 persons, price 1990 CZK / person
Sweet Prague Gold – seats in the bows of the boat with panoramic view,
max. capacity 16 persons (see lower prices), price 2990 CZK / person
100% prepayment needed to complete your reservation.
We will send you an online payment request by Paypal after you confirm by email
so that you can pay by card (additional Paypal fee + 3,5% will be charged as well).
You can chose your preferred seating type during the booking procedure.
The dinner includes: aperitif, starter, main course, desert and drinks.
You can chose from one of the options of each listed below.
1) Prague ham with cranberry dip
2) Swordfish carpaccio with olive oil and lemon
3) Caprese salad – buffallo mozzarella and cherry tomatoes with home made pesto
1) Duck confit with Carlsbad dumplings, red cabbage
2) Swordfish en papillote with cherry tomaoes and olives, potato grenaille
3) Club steak, creamed potatoes, pepper sauce
1) Selection of French and Czech cheeses
2) Strawberries with mint leaves and lemon sorbet
3) Chocolate mousse
Wines and Beer
1) White wine Chardonnay DOC or red Primitivo IGT (seating “Essential”)
2) White wine Satrico IGT/Corvo or red Montepulciano DOC/Corvo IGT (seating “Gold”)
Wine: 1 bottle for 2 people.
Beer, mineral water (unlimited)
Vegetarian Dishes *
1) Vegetable lasagne with ricotta, spinach and tomatoes
2) Grilled vegetables, creamed potatoes
*it is necessary to reserve in advance (before the cruise)
This tour can be nicely combined with a 2 hour sightseeing tour (see the lower prices for details).
|Sights to See||We will sail from Čechův Bridge to Vyšehrad. During the cruise you will see Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, Emauzy Monastery etc.|
|Included||Dinner a la carte menu - starter, main course, dessert: choice from three|
options, see above.
- Drinks – aperitif, wine*, beer, mineral water, coffee, tea
- Music accompaniment (live piano music)
* bottle of wine for two people
|Availability From-To||March 20th - November 4th: every day, November 3th - March 19th: FRI and SAT only, Not Operating: January 10th - February 25th|
|Departure Time and Location||The river cruise start from the Vltava river at the Cechuc bridge at 8 p.m., but if you decide to take one of our sightseeing tours prior the river cruise we would pick you up at your hotel.|
|Return Location||Cechuv Bridge, Prague|
|Means of Transportation||Boat Riding|
|Required Walking Ability||Low|
|Language||All tours are in English, but exceptions can be made in advance.|
|Additional Info||The boat is air-conditioned and heated and has a no smoking policy. No reduction for children, children up to 3 years of age free of charge. It is necessary to make a reservation and to pay a deposit by card in advance in order to book places on the boat. We will send you a Paypal link for payment. Surcharge for Paypal transaction fees: 3,5%.|