Restrooms – WC (Prague)
- Public restrooms are more common, and cleaner, than they used to be.
- Toilets are located in every Prague metro station and are staffed by cleaning personnel who usually charge users 5Kc (30¢) and dispense a precious few sheets of toilet paper.
- Restaurants and pubs around all the major sights are usually kind to nonpatrons who wish to use their facilities.
- Around the Prague castle and elsewhere, public toilets are clearly marked with the letters WC.
- For comfort and cleanliness, try lobby-level lavatories in Prague’s better-known hotels.